Sizes: 8–30 Carats Natural Whites With Dodecahedron Shapes
Color: NO LOWER THAN F
Sizes: 6+ Carats Natural Fancy Colored With Dodecahedron Shapes
and larger Fancy, Intense & Vivid Color & FL-VS2
Clarity: NO LOWER THAN VS2
TTM: At Buyer’s Office in Miami.
Quantity: As per seller’s Manifest (unlimited)
Parcel changes ownership immediately after confirmation of the payment by MT103 including transfer of all related documents.
In US American Dollars (or as agreed). The diamonds are sealed and payment is done via Irrevocable Swift Wire Transfer into Seller’s designated account at the end of the Viewing/ TTM.
ROUGH DIAMONDS OF 100 CT to (unlimited) Based on Seller’s availability/Months
This manifest to be considered must be sent to the buyer for approval first and must include total amount of carats, clarity and size ranges and shape of stones based on the Kimberley Process Certificate. Any manifests must be submitted on the seller’s full letterhead, and signed by the Seller.
- The seller sends a manifest on his/her Letterhead.
- Both seller and buyer will agree on TTM time of delivery at Buyer’s Office in Miami.
- The Seller will send the Buyer a copy of the following documents to clear
- customs in the US:
- 1. Four originals of Commercial Invoices in favor of the Buyer.
2. Certificate of Origin.3. Certificate of Ownership.4. Certificate of Intent to Export Permit with all Taxes and Fees Paid.5. Official declaration that the products are free and clear and of all noncriminal origin, unencumbered and free of any liens, and no association to anyterrorist activities, and free to be transferred from Seller to Buyer.6. Manifest: numbers of Carats per parcel with full description of the stones7. Airway Bill with prepaid shipping, with numbers of sealed parcels.8. Certificate of Intent to Transfer Title from Seller to Buyer.9. Certificate of Insurance from departure port to buyer’s destination.10. Kimberly Processing Certificates for each and every parcel, for every shipment.
- The TTM/viewing will than take place at the Buyer’s Office in Miami. The Buyer’s gemologist shall inspect the product within a diligent and timely manner and in accordance with the industry’s practice.
- After receptions of the positive conclusion of the gemologist, payment is done via Irrevocable Swift Wire Transfer into Seller’s designated account and commissions are paid by Buyer at the same time to the Paymaster if any brokers are involved.
- Transaction is concluded.